President, Department of Mineral Resources, Hydrocarbons, & Energy
Born on the 25th June, 1979 in Pemba, Cabo Delgado, Mozambique, Chivambo Mamadhusen holds a BSC computer Science from UNISA (South Africa) and a Honors in Business Administration from Bond University (Australia).
After returning to Mozambique, he engaged in several business endeavors, which led him to fund Grupo Videre, his family investment house, focused on the full value chain of Energy, from Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Mining and Oil & Gas.
As the CEO of Grupo Videre he is or has been involved the development of a number of projects from greenfield to project finance including:
▪ Kuvaninga Energy: 45MW Gas to Power (under construction)
▪ Sena Pipeline: Beira to Tete (under development)
▪ Halliburton supply base (operational)
▪ Ecolog supply base (operational)
▪ ETA coal mine (Almost commercial)
▪ Balama Graphite (Under development)
▪ Manica Gold moz (Almost commercial)
Besides his professional business activity, Chivambo Mamadhusen is the president of the Mining, Energy and Oil&Gas at CTA, the institution that represents the private sector in Mozambique and works with the Government on the reforms to guarantee a better business environment.