Senior Investment Banker, Infrastructure Finance
Keith joined RMB’s Infrastructure Finance team in 2008, where he specialises in structuring, arranging and funding debt and mezzanine investments in the Energy, Infrastructure and Tech sectors across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Some recent transactions he has been involved in:
• USD1.8bn bond issuance and multi-currency loan facility for Tower company operating across Africa;
• ZAR4.5bn capex facility for FTTH network in South Africa;
• ZAR1bn corporate facility to roll out 4G/5G network in South Africa;
• ZAR25bn coal-fired IPP in South Africa (did not proceed);
• ZAR770m preference share facility for acquisition of shares in Fibre business operating across Africa;
• USD350m capex facility for Kenyan multi-products pipeline;
• ZAR3.4bn project finance facility for optic fibre network roll-out in South Africa;
• Numerous USD and local currency facilities for Mobile Network Operators in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia and Uganda
Prior to joining RMB, Keith spent 8 years advising multinationals on their corporate and investment strategies in Africa.